Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

Where's the Action Figures?

I know its been a while since I posted, but its been pretty hectic around here lately.  We are trying to get the house in order and the guest room put back together for some of our dear friends who are coming to visit in June.  Plus with all the Contagion Outbreak stuff going on...we never know which way is up.  (check them out if you haven't yet.) http://www.contagionoutbreak.com/

So with all the craziness going on, image my surprise when Jeff tells me he is selling his Star Wars stuff.  I was like "WHAT!!!!, are you sure?"  He said he isn't really doing anything with it and its just sitting in our basement collecting dust.  He figured he might as well sell it and let someone else enjoy it.  That lucky dog had a hit within a day.  He found someone who was specifically looking to buy Star Wars items, the guy is an E-Bay seller and is just going to turn around and resell the figures, but oh well.  (Wish I knew is screen name, I would go stalk his postings. :)  )

My mission this year was to clear out some stuff from the house and I guess Jeff is on board with that.  I really hope he will not regret it later, but I am happy to be able to finally get some stuff out of the house.  Now what's next???

No comments:

Post a Comment