Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

WOW Hello

Seriously, how long has it been since I actually posted here?

So really not a whole lot has happened since then, it seems the geekiness (is this a real word) has taken a back seat to actual living.  So, it has been pretty boring.

We actually got one of the bedrooms painted and will be starting on the basement.  Jeff wants a "Man Cave" and we are in the planning stages.  He has been looking at all sorts of  "Caves" for ideas.  We are contemplating what we want down there.  (notice I said "WE" :) )

Ultimately, it will be his decision (Jeff, notice I put this in writting).

I will be painting the pantry this weekend because I am tired of the brown wood.  I was going to just use shelf paper, but why go out and spend money when we have paint laying around.   We actually only spent $7 on a gallon of paint for the bedroom and this paint will be free since we already had it.  Okay enough frugalness from me.







No comments:

Post a Comment