Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

Chicken Pasta Marinara

Besides Sci-fi another hobby my husband and I LOVE is cooking.  We love to just throw something together. So, we usually do not have measurements, so I will do the best I can. :) Usually we fix a full meal on Sundays, but since today was a work Holiday for us, I decided to just cook today.  My husband would pick chicken over most any meat (that I am willing to cook).  So tonight we are having Chicken Pasta Marinara.




This is a super easy recipe:

Boneless Skinless Chicken (I used 3)
Pasta (used 1 pkg of wheat)
Pasta Sauce (used 1 can)
Shredded Cheese (used about 1 1/2 cups)
Bread Crumbs (used about a cup)
4 Eggs
Garlic Powder (to taste)
Onion Powder (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
Preheat over to 350 degrees

As I stated above we very rarely measure anything and use sight and taste to make most of our meals.

To Prepare:
-Mix bread crumbs, garlic and onion powder and pepper to taste. (set aside)
-Put eggs in a separate bowl and whisk.
-Rinse off chicken and remove any fat.
    -Dip chicken in eggs and then bread crumbs and lay in pan.
-Place chicken in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
-Start cooking pasta (per package instructions)
-Once chicken has been cooking for about 20 minutes, pull out and top with Pasta Sauce and Shredded Cheese.
-Place back into oven to finish.

Serve chicken on top of spaghetti and enjoy with some garlic bread and salad.


We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as us.

No comments:

Post a Comment