Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

GOT IT

So, it took a little finagling but my dear Jeff located his arrest picture. (see below.)
So, I get this picture in an email and he says.  Guess which one is me?  Did I pick the right guy??  Maybe :)  I remember him telling me about some convention him and one of his friends attended.  He actually has this photo titled "The day the costume sickness started."  I should have known, but how could I.  Facebook did not even exist when we first met and this was my first computer and honestly the first time I was actually introduced to the internet.

He was not able to find the picture of Anthony Daniels and Kenny Baker that he sent me, but insisted that I post this:
I will say that, I am impressed with all the people he has been able to meet.  Plus all the autographs that litter his walls in his office, but when do you say enough is enough.  He is my GEEK and I love him for all his little quirks.

In the few months before I REALLY got to know him, I grew to love his charm and big heart and all the rest did not matter.   When they say opposites attract, they weren't lieing.  As one of my friends says: he is my "lobster"!  

No comments:

Post a Comment