Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Robot Child

So, I was just sitting here wondering what I should write about, and it came to me R2TD!  For those who don't know who this is.  He is our Robot Child.  My dear husband built him literally from the ground up.  I am so proud of him.  I am happy the main project is done with, because I saw little of him when this was happening.  One of my friends and fellow "geek wife" says we should get shirts that say "R2 ruined my married".  As much as it bothered me with the amount of time he was gone.  I am happy he was able to complete such a project.  But know he (the robot) sits in our livingroom and does nothing.  I keep telling him he needs to figure out a way to attached a vacuum so he is at least pulling his weight around here. :)


One of the main reasons I did not see Jeff for almost a year (insert exaggeration) was due to the fact, he was trying to finish R2-TD for a Star Wars Convention in Florida and to be able to meet the man!


The Man "George Lucas"

R2-TD among is brothers and sisters

Florida was an amazing experience and we were happy to be able to be apart of the convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment