Search This Blog

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My weekend geek

So, Jeff and I go out last weekend to get some errand done, but we have a couple of side trips planned (which I was unaware of LOL!)  We were on our way to Trader Joes and end up on 84th and Center street driving around randomly.  WHY?? You might ask.  Because we were looking for bus benches.  What??  Yes, bus benches.  Jeff and some of his friends are in the process of organizing a convention ( Contagion Convention ) you should check it out if you already haven't.  Okay, got side tracked.  His group have a couple of bus benches around town to advertise the convention. Once he located this one, got out of the van in 13 degree weather to take a picture, we preceded to the next at Oakview Mall (2nd pic).  You would have thought he won the lottery.  :)  We did finally make it to Trader Joes and Whole Foods, which we will definatly be going back to TJ's.

So this weekend as I sit here typing he is at a creature feature at the new Aksarben Cinema.  I hope he is eating some popcorn for me.  Why didn't I go, well not a big fan of the older monster movies and would probably be asleep or annoyed by now.  So it is best for him to go and enjoy himself.  :)

Now we did get to go see The Omaha Rollergirls last weekend, which was AMAZING!!!  Those girls are tough and I would not mess with them.  That was so much fun.  We will definately be doing that again.  (thank you Q98.5 for the tickets.)

Oh and I can't forget to mention our boy robot got a new shoe.  Yes, a shoe!  Jeff is so excited about this new addition.  Just two more to go and that piece is done.  Now he is trying to figure out if he should paint them or leave them white.  HMMM??


No comments:

Post a Comment