Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Nothing surprises me

Okay I have heard it all now.  I was talking to my husband one afternoon at work and he asks if we are doing anything on a certain weekend.  No,  I cannot think of anything and I do not have anything on our calendar.  Why did my dear, sweet, adorable hubby say that he wanted to go on a Zombie Preparedness camping weekend?

Have I missed something?  Are we getting ready to be invaded by the zombie, body snatching aliens?  I mean seriously, seriously!!!!  LOL :)   This sounds like a weekend were people get together to shoot guns, arrows and drink around the campfire.  But, hey whatever floats his boat, so be it.  I totally need to come up with something off the wall and just call him and be like; yeah, are we doing anything tonight, the girls and I are going to the vampire, werewolf taming classes at the Metaphysical store, so don't wait up.

1 comment:

  1. I am so going to that one with you!!!
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete